SCORES of people attended the Fazak Africa’s Ultimate Braai at Selborne Park, Bulawayo, at the weekend.
The free event that returned after a five-year sabbatical, was hosted by former Miss Zimbabwe, Samantha Tshuma, alongside SkyzMetro FM presenter Khayadrastiq.
Fazak Africa spokesperson Kylie Mazura said they were grateful to the community for the success of the event.
“The day would not have been possible if it was not for our sponsors and shoppers. All of them made it a success. Congratulations to all our ambassadors who took part in the fun activities,” she said.
Mazura said they were preparing for Christmas.
“We are always ahead and coming up very soon is our Santa baby’s competition.”
Among guests and shoppers who took part in the games was former Breeze FM Breakfast host, DJ KiriKiri who won a gift hamper.
Socialite and top banker Tayesa Banda was first runner-up, while Zara Essats won the ultimate braai master title.
- Revisiting Majaivana’s last show… ‘We made huge losses’
- Edutainment mix: The nexus of music and cultural identity
- ChiTown acting mayor blocks election
- Promoter Mdu 3D defends foreigners 30 minute set
- Follow us on Twitter @NewsDayZimbabwe