Archive | Analysis

Zim requires urgent change

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has revised Zimbabwe’s 2017 growth forecast upwards, saying the new projections are anchored on the agricultural and mining sectors. The farming sector registered an uptick […]

Zanu PF and rural vote

According to the last census conducted in 2012, 67% of Zimbabwe’s population resides in the rural areas, which leaves 33% in the urban areas. If these figures are taken to […]

Dear Vice-President Mnangagwa

MY name is Dumisani Muleya. I am currently the chief content officer of Alpha Media Holdings, which publishes the NewsDay, The Standard and the Zimbabwe Independent newspapers. I’m also the […]

Mugabe SA trip wasted chance

PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe returned home from South Africa on Wednesday from a Bi-National Commission meeting held at Sefako Makgatho Presidential Guest House in Pretoria. South Africa is Zimbabwe’s biggest trading […]

AMH logo

© 2017 The Zimind. All Rights reserved.